We are responsible for the organization of your holiday based on system "all inclusive".Our price includes:
- Aboat rental and insurance, maintenance and preparation of the vessel before navigation
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels, supplies, fins, mask, snorkel
- Fuel, place in a port, cleaning of the vessel after journey
- Salaries skipper and stewardess + their meals (except restaurants) + their travel expenses
- Meals for clients, including alcoholic beverages (payment of restaurants is not included)
- Meeting clients at the airport/hotel, transport cost for a taxi from the airport/hotel to a sailboat and back for passengers
- Guide-interpreter services (skipper or flight attendants) during stops
- Photo album for clients
- The cost of organizing the cruise
- Reservation for a hotel
- Plane tickets for passengers
- Expenses for visa and for insurance
Throughout the cruises, we pay careful attention to drawing up menus, selecting products and cooking. Every day, the proposed on-board menu will allow you to discover the cuisine of a particular region. During the landings you will be offered a huge variety of traditional restaurants. On board, a diverse selection of alcoholic beverages is presented.
Also, you will be offered sessions of French wine tasting on the ship board or during landings, surrounded by beautiful scenery. Wine, drinks and appetizers (foie gras, local products, traditional dished). During the landings, you will be offered pre-selected gourmet restaurants.